Heritage Savings Plan
Only for patients without dental insurance.
$299 annual membership fee
*Terms & Conditions:
- Membership is effective on date of sign-up and covers one year. Membership will automatically renew on the sign-up date every following year. If a member wishes to discontinue their membership, they may do so at any time by calling the office.
- All fees for dental services performed during each appointment must be paid in full by the end of the appointment.
- Preventive visits included in each year of membership do not “roll over”. Cleanings must be completed before membership renewal date.
- Membership dues are non-refundable, even if the member does not return for treatment during the year covered by a paid membership fee.
- This plan only covers expenses incurred for treatment by a Coppell Heritage Dentistry provider or staff member.
- Discounts under this program shall not apply to any treatment started prior to enrollment or after membership expires, nor to any treatment paid in whole or part by insurance. No insurance benefits or other discount offers may be combined with this program.
- Children are defined as those age 12 and under at the time of signup date and each subsequent renewal date.
- Membership is only valid at Coppell Heritage Dentistry, therefore if a patient is referred to a specialist, discounts offered to members will not apply at the specialist’s office.
- Patients who are members of the Heritage Savings Plan are not eligible for in-house financing.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other special or discount.