Patient Arrival Protocol
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. In addition, we are trying to limit the items that need to be touched and manage them accordingly. We ask that you come to your appointment alone if at all possible. Should you require a companion for medical necessity (pediatric patients, patients with disabilities, elderly patients, etc.) they will be asked to comply with the same protocol. Please do not bring children who do not have an appointment. We appreciate your understanding for this inconvenience. We always want you to feel safe and comfortable, so please feel free to call us at 972-304-0891 if you have any questions about our protocals or procedures.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Stay in your car and send a text message to 71430. Include your name and a description of your vehicle. You may call our office at 972-304-0891 instead.
- One of our team members will greet you at your car to complete the following:
- Take and record your temperature. (If your temperature is over 100.5 you will be rescheduled.)
- Answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- Sign any necessary consent forms for treatment to be completed.
- Escort you into the office.
- If you require a companion to enter the office, we will also take their temperature and ask them the COVID-19 screening questions.
- All staff members will be wearing masks during your entire visit. Please know we are smiling at you from behind the mask!